Friday, April 23, 2010

Be UR self!!

I Wish to be Myself always!!.......
there are reasons for it!!..............

There are many ppl who easily get influenced by others very easily!!
it becomes like the ''Donkey and Its Owner'' story if i heed to everybody's advice!!
let me tell you once incident which made me cement on this !!
I generally can't stand humiliation!.....i dont get a reason for why i should!!
I always do what i think is right.....ppl told me to adjust with others for everything!!they mean i must be quiet if they even humiliate me!!i usually hit back at anyone who insults me, that resulted in loss of few friends. i did not bother about that. i just thought they are not worthy of being my friends. I cant be a guinea pig to be experimented by everyone for any reaction!!Any way i once decided to try my teacher's advice to adjust with everybody for everything!!i even kept quiet when buggers irritated and insulted me!!.....after all it comes with the package when i chose to be quiet!!...........but that proved to be the biggest blunder in my student life!!people thought i wont do anything even if they sell my kidneys!!................................
i just assumed myself to be a third person to judge my attitude....Suddenly i felt a need to go back to my old attitude of 'hitting back' when i could not stand the insult any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i felt i needed to recoil in a different manner!!.....I JUST LEARNED TO ACT ACCORDING TO DIFFERENT OSAMA-BIN-LADENS COMING IN MY WAY!!....u know all bin-ladens don't get silenced the same way!!.........
and i did..........................................
But i found that hitting back at others resulted in a situation lot better than being a guinea pig!!



so happy at being myself............
thanks for great chanakyas of kali yuga who advised wonders to me......!!
Just thinking twice before blindly putting any advice to practice would prevent an embarrassment!!
and i did.....!! :)

Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do give your feedbacks!!.....

Powered By Blogger