Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The time i stopped loving you...........

the time i stopped loving you................

U suddenly looked so ugly to me...........

Fat and short ,
Eyes like peanuts........
Cheeks like turnips.....
and voice like the croaking of frogs.........

U laughed like vampires ,
And smiled like a witch...........

U stood like an elephant calf....
And you walked like a sloth............

Oh..............!!
I dunno....
Why i stopped loving you..........
I cant bear to see you so ugly.......

I cant just stand it!!

I just cant stand it!!

But you never loved me to see me so ugly after you stopped loving me...
I will ever stay good!!

Thank You!!

2 comments:

  1. your poems r amazin da............
    yu jus rock at it...........
    waitin to c many more interesting works of yours............
    on the whole yo blog s awesome!!!
    -DIVYA

    ReplyDelete

Do give your feedbacks!!.....

Powered By Blogger